Need your Prepaid phone Refilled? Click Here

www.callingmart.com

Friday, August 10, 2012


Note from June 2011:

Tonight I have been spending time reflecting. Reflecting on the notes I have published on here, on books I am re reading once again, and listening to some of my all time favorite music. Been thinking of what God has done in me and through me since He called me out here to Cumberland. Being able to look back and see how I've been refined through the refiners fire. Seeing how God has given me patience through many trials I have faced pursuing Him, how He has provided for myself and my family, and how He has opened doors to minister to others.

When I left Kentucky 3 years ago I had no idea my life was going to be this way. All I knew was that I was taking a huge leap of faith to serve Him wholeheartily. I haven't always been wholehearted towards God since getting here, but by His grace he gives us another chance. If anyone looks at my life as perfection, you are sorely mistaken. My life is blessed by God. He has never allowed me to go hungry, homeless, or without any true needs. For that I am grateful :o).

I can become quickly uncontent with life when I see so many ( including Christians) live to serve their flesh. God never promises us riches on earth, not makes it easy for someone with riches to enter heaven. Jesus says it's easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. It is so easy to get caught up in the I want more....NOW!!!!! mentality. We as believers need to learn how to be content in all aspects of life. God will give us the desires of our heart, as long as it lines up with His will. Sometimes it takes making the mistake for us to realize that we really don't need what in our minds we crave so much to have.

Ministry wise it has been a blessing to serve at Broken Chains for the last 15 months. Have been able to share Christ with many who would not be caught in a church. Sad to see many reject Him however. Jesus is the great divider, he says in the Bible, belief in Him will put families members against one another. As of now I have no clue what the future of Broken Chains holds, except that future is in God's hands.

Finally I want to say I am so grateful for Charlotte. Thankful that God blessed me with such a wonderful wife. I would not be where I'm at spiritually without her love, devotion, and understanding of me living out my calling to serve God. I love her with my whole heart, and look forward to growing closer to the Lord with her at my side

In Christ,

-Kevin

Ps. Praise God for who He Is!!!!!!

No comments: